"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The person's face should be the point of focus in the photo.
- "You would rather all of the focus in recent days be just about the games," he said.
- He has raised money with the same kind of focus.
- A race for the Senate would mean a change of focus.
- The American couple kept moving in and out of focus.
- But the most important problem was a lack of focus.
- His eyes seemed to go in and out of focus as he tried to understand why we were there.
- "Perhaps I should give my question more of a focus."
- There is much less of a focus on play action.
- However a great deal of the paper's focus was on politics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.