"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He tried to bring his attention back to a more objective focus, to the problem at hand.
- The radio waves come to a focus not at a point but along a line.
- If this condition is not met, the two images cannot be brought to a common focus.
- But the success of the complex is due in no small part to its clear focus on film and video production.
- Her eyes finally came back to their normal sharp focus.
- The party made strong gains across the country, largely thanks to its focus on greater democratic rights.
- The captain blinked, and his eyes came to a focus.
- "It goes back to our focus," Frank said before the game.
- It is to likely focus on areas of interest highlighted in the medical history and may not include everything listed above.
- Under his leadership, the station expanded to a more regional focus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.