"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The face went out of focus then came back in again.
- Moved in so close her eyes were out of focus.
- Sure there are times when I shot something and it was out of focus.
- On the middle ground, the vision went out of focus.
- As a result, much about the program was out of focus.
- Every now and then, however, she seems to go out of focus.
- Her eyes were almost out of focus; she was so close to him.
- It was as if his eyes had suddenly gone out of focus.
- My view may well be a little out of focus.
- He looked at her, his eyes slightly out of focus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.