"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More specifically, it comes from work on automated planning systems, and its eventual focus towards the problem of learning control knowledge.
- Much good can come from the court's focus on child soldiers.
- "I did not want this news to detract from my focus on the world championships," Thomas said.
- That is a deviation from their traditional focus on public markets and short-term gains.
- The name comes from their focus on looking and dressing "sharp".
- But Toby won't let anything distract him from his main focus.
- He said during a speech that success comes from your focus, determination.
- They said this would require a change in the Army's "mind-set" from its present focus on heavily armored forces.
- As a result, everything happens at a remove from narrative's immediate focus.
- Yet by the 1970s, social historians increasingly excluded analyses of state power from its focus.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.