"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- FINISH LINES The crowd of 53,574 was 13 greater than the previous record, set on Aug. 27, 1989.
- FINISH LINES The field consists of 125 push-rim competitors and 25 hand-cyclists.
- FINISH LINES Even the allowance races at Saratoga draw stars.
- FINISH LINES The summer's drought has left all three racing strips dry, hard and fast.
- FINISH LINES Some major horses will be running in two states on Sunday as the war of the 3-year-olds is renewed.
- FINISH LINES If five weeks is so successful, why not six?
- FINISH LINES The Breeders' Cup directors made a money move last week.
- FINISH LINES The weekend won't be lost for the Jerkens family.
- FINISH LINES The changing of the seasons comes with a rush in racing.
- FINISH LINES Genuine Risk was back in the news, two weeks after delivering her first foal at the age of 16.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.