"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In order to finish their residency, the residents must take the medical boards, and Grey passes them successfully.
- I'll finish my residency here and then go to Columbia for pediatric cardiac surgery.
- Where she might have earned $60,000 two years ago, the jobs she considered upon finishing her residency this year averaged around $90,000.
- Morris was about to finish his residency and begin private practice, so it was a kind of coming-out party, given for himself.
- He was allowed to finish his residency, and then he left medicine for good.
- For crying out loud, I just finished my first-year residency.
- A year later, after he finished his surgical residency at the hospital, he was asked to become a partner.
- You just finished your residency at a highly respected hospital, and your work was excellent.
- In 1918, the year that he finished his residency, he published the paper on air ventriculography.
- Still, she got her medical degree in 1979 and finished her residency in 1982.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.