"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In any case, their work was practically finished; they would move along and make another airfield somewhere else.
- The ham was now practically finished, but there were still a few tomatoes and plenty of cake.
- The film was practically finished by the end of 2008.
- "I always pretend to write really quickly because I don't actually start writing until the play is practically finished," he explained.
- For all intents and purposes, his work in the cities was practically finished.
- But it was practically finished, all barring the name.
- To such good purpose did they labor that the calculations were practically finished by the time they reached the Earth.
- This task was practically finished in 1719, though the results of it were not published until after his death in 1749.
- As a matter of fact, the survey's practically finished.
- He didn't start working with chemicals until he was practically finished.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.