"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In her NDE account, Eadie reports many phenomena similar to other NDE accounts, and also features unique to her story.
- The front and rear doors featured unique "Yukon Denali" stitching in the panels.
- In recent years the fair has emphasized its reputation as an event featuring unique, albeit high-fat foods.
- The Bacchus Pub, designed with a medieval European decor, features unique carved, painted heads of monks that line the walls and center beam of the ceiling, as well as stained glass originally designed for the business.
- Built with three malls radiating from a central point, the centre had some architecture features unique to retail buildings in Gippsland.
- Both terminals now feature unique, recognizable "towers," which contain elevators and staircases connecting the terminal buildings to glass-enclosed walkways.
- The 'Whimsy' laser-cut wooden puzzles feature unique, individual, "whimsical" cut-out shapes that reflect the theme of the image used on the face of the puzzle.
- Chopteeth's writing and arrangements feature unique driving syncopations, and occasional odd meters.
- These models feature unique takes on classic Guild Traditional Series models.
- Lapels were not as large as they had been in years before and often featured an M-shaped notch unique to the period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.