"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The song is also commonly featured in the artist's live sets.
- The coverage can also include analysis from experts on the issues, commonly featured in or after the taped reports.
- In the past, these commonly featured personal ads which used code words to describe particular sexual acts.
- A number of music genres commonly feature the tin whistle.
- Romance's work commonly features domestic settings, family events, and holiday scenes.
- Second, we shall look at the types of interviews and the way in which they commonly feature in social research.
- They feature commonly in polytheistic religions, frequently as the head of the pantheon.
- Taekwondo, commonly features competitions at or around 105 pounds.
- Marketing and advertising material from this era commonly featured "Aryan" stereotypes.
- All these conferences commonly feature prominent members of the wilderness medicine community as guest speakers and workshop leaders.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.