"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She should know; she'd been watching them through their own eyes long enough.
- It seemed as if he were watching the process through someone else's eyes.
- Twenty The rest of the day passed as if he were watching it through someone else's eyes.
- I made for the door while she watched me through narrowed eyes.
- He said nothing, just stood there, watching her through narrowed eyes.
- James still lay on the bed, watching her through narrowed eyes.
- He watched me through weighted eyes but didn't offer any answer at all.
- He should be watching the game through his eyes instead of mine.
- The old man in the next bed was watching him through slitted eyes.
- He had risen at their approach, and stood watching them through narrowed eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.