"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Amazement came back into the washed-out blue eyes; she jerked the torch out of his reach.
- He was also blue-eyed, but did not have the pale washed-out eyes of the others.
- He studied her with his washed-out blue eyes, and his gaze was almost tender.
- He kept on staring at me out of his washed-out tired eyes.
- He was a tall, thin man, with high cheek bones, and washed-out eyes.
- Her washed-out blue eyes lit up with a dangerous cast.
- His washed-out blue eyes looked back over forty-five years, and he observed, "That was in the days before carronades."
- Those strange washed-out blue eyes moved twitchingly, taking in everything.
- She peers out at the world with the washed-out eyes of a hunted animal.
- The washed-out blue eyes, so familiar, gave her a considering look.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.