"executive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was named vice president and executive editor in 1954.
- He was the executive editor of the newspaper from 1973 to 1989.
- But I'll make sure the executive editor sees your note, and we'll both hope for the best.
- Murphy became an executive editor for the magazine in 2006.
- Keller, who became the paper's executive editor last July, finally changed the policy earlier this month.
- Prior to 1998, he was an executive editor at Inc. magazine.
- She was named executive editor and retained that post until 1963.
- Instead, he asked her to be the executive editor.
- He was named executive editor and, in June 1991, associate publisher.
- James Willse, the executive editor, also did not return several calls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.