"executive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was the executive assistant to the director of central intelligence in 1995 and 1996.
- That's what makes her a good executive assistant, but she has other qualities, too.
- Today, the executive assistant's job is moving the information to the right people.
- She is currently married with two children and works as an executive assistant for a construction company.
- "She is the model for today's executive assistant," he said.
- It was difficult getting in touch with her because the executive assistant had no permanent number at which she could be reached.
- He stared at the cigarette a moment, then said to his young executive assistant.
- I was the executive assistant to the "Saunders" part of the company name.
- Our company personnel department had assigned me a new secretary who was already on the job, looking every bit the executive assistant.
- You can also read about a day in the life of an Executive Assistant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.