"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His mother had been an early member of the organization and supported their activities.
- This story became a popular tale for early members of the church.
- However, club also covered a multitude of other sports played by its early members.
- It had been an early member of the 45-year-old organization but was asked to leave during the cold war in 1954.
- The 1960's was a successful decade, although the future and the past came together with the passing of many early members.
- Most of the early members were young workers, unemployed people and teachers.
- Their name reveals that an early member was a wise or learned person.
- And like earlier members of his family, he headed east.
- A small burial ground for early members of the meeting is located just to the north.
- Many early members were married couples who, once they came to live in the community, lived together as brother and sister.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.