"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The typical organization of early society was based upon the patriarchal family.
- The practice of abortion probably dates back to the earliest human societies.
- The earlier society intervenes the better, as the governors seem to recognize.
- The strongest associations are with earlier societies that make pieces from and about nature.
- Her insights into early societies' interactions probably exceeded his own.
- This early society was held as a significant part of the student body and voice.
- The concept of "honor" was very important in early modern Dutch society.
- He attributes the difference to the frontier nature of early American society.
- There was an early literary society that had a long and noteworthy existence.
- In earlier societies, a king or political leader was often the same person as the military leader.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.