"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That perhaps we should maybe have some early conference with the DA before the tides of temper run high.
- "I believe that I have met some of you before at an earlier conference."
- One of the earliest conferences, in 1993, was on the links between education and the business sector.
- But that early conference remains vivid in my memory because of a passionate confrontation at its closing session.
- I had rung Bernard the night before and asked him to meet me for an early conference with the client.
- During one of the early conferences Ellen White writes.
- Instead, the company screened those who attended its early conferences about contracting work and asks 15 to 20 selected companies to bid on specific jobs.
- This week President Mitterrand renewed the call for an early conference.
- The early conferences led to the campaign being described as one of the longest in recent times.
- She also organized an early conference on black women and founded a black film festival.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.