"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The earliest clubs had shafts that were not too tapered, he said.
- The early club was mainly formed by the Mexican military.
- There was an earlier famous non-league club of the same name, founded in 1881.
- The earliest clubs on the European continent were of a political nature.
- This earlier club had been formed because some players felt that they were being unjustly dropped from the Monasterevin team of the time.
- Many early clubs did not use the word "football" in their name.
- Several early clubs playing the new "English" games of football, rugby, and cricket incorporated it into their name.
- The organisation was established on 22 March 1936 and the early clubs included:
- Like all of the early clubs it was mainly made up of British players.
- Most of the early clubs had a policy of excluding the local creole population.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.