"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ransom's earlier ally, local girl Rosanna Boom, who has a strong attraction to the masculine hero, helps him ito escape and get revenge.
- Virgil Thomson, an early ally who later cooled to Antheil, dubbed him the "literary mind's idea of a musical genius."
- But this Napoleon disappointed his early allies on the left, as his uncle had done, and after election as president carried on another Bonapartist custom.
- An early ally in promoting a public reservation was the Northern Pacific Railroad Company.
- He became an early ally of Hilter and took fascism to his country.
- In Namora's universe, she became an early ally of Charles Xavier who convinced her to not attack the surface world.
- An early ally of Philip after his arrival in Kingsbridge.
- Griflet first appears as a squire and one of King Arthur's earliest allies.
- His early ally and faithful legate, Sulla (q.v.), had become his enemy.
- They were early allies of the UNC in operations against Siad Barre.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.