"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the early 1970s Klejn's brother Boris, then teaching in a Grodno institute, was dismissed and stripped of his degree and title for speaking against the introduction of Soviet troops into Czechoslovakia.
- The granting of the Apostolic Brief in 1820, allowed the infant Congregation to become an Pontifical Institute - a defining moment for all of the early brothers.
- With the addition of their Happy Valley Boys, The Bailey Brothers were the first well-known brother duet to introduce the beautiful harmonies characteristic of early brother duets into the full bluegrass group.
- In these halls walk the deðscendants of the first corans-the earliest brothers of the god-who ever bestrode the hills and valleys of the known world.
- Not as high as Von's, nor in the same league with some of the early brothers and sisters, but as high as anybody else had scored in the last fifteen years-and that included Moon.
- The community was originally named Albrechtsbrunn, the Spring of Albrecht, an early brother.
- The 2007 Bandit 650 was reviewed by Bike magazine as being "de-criminalised" compared to its early brethren, but a good bike for beginners.
- Its bucket could hold nearly three times the amount of its earlier, smaller brother.
- The early brethren, although few in number, had a significant impact on evangelical Christianity in India.
- I went away from my brother's early in the morning, and ever since then it has been unbearable for me to be in town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.