"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Schure was also an early and decisive champion of computer animation.
- He was an early champion for the Newtonian system.
- He progressed to the 1960's, describing himself as an early champion of civil rights.
- He was an early champion of the original inhabitants, but several experiences later changed his view to one substantially more negative.
- An early champion, George Dixon, moved the limit to 120 and then 122 pounds.
- She was an early champion of a ban on land mines.
- He was a prominent scholar, humanitarian, and early champion for human rights.
- Best known for his column, in which he was an early champion of green politics.
- He was an early and persistent champion of information security in government.
- George Balanchine was an early champion of this classical ballet company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.