"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was an early exponent of systems management in health services.
- To some extent, though less so than with survey researchers, the same spirit informed the early exponents of participant observation.
- Thomas was certainly among its earliest important exponents.
- He might now be hailed as an early exponent of globalization.
- The company was also an early exponent of stereophonic recording.
- William's mum was an early exponent of the self-help society.
- He was an early exponent of experimental plant ecology.
- John Porteous had been an early exponent of the game of golf.
- He was an early exponent of what has come to be referred to as consciousness studies.
- He was also one of the earliest exponents of the long throw-in.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.