"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Grossman gave the Bears an early boost in the third quarter.
- The trade union center also supported universal health care, and gave an important early boost to modern efforts to pass federal legislation on the issue.
- Teeing off on No. 10, Love received an early boost when he made a 50-footer on that hole to set the stage for his round.
- THE City's mood improved yesterday after a big buying order for sterling gave the currency an early boost.
- Kittles's early boost on offense gave the Nets a jump in the Boston series.
- This earlier eighteenth-century boost to manufacturing was crucial for the future development of a range of important industries.
- The Giants got an early, first-quarter psychological boost when they faced a fourth-and-1 at the goal line.
- Nolan got an early boost on Aug. 13, when he accomplished something last year's team did not - winning a preseason game.
- It was an early boost to Massenet's career.
- Technology stocks were mixed after getting an early boost from Applied Materials' stronger-than-expected first-quarter earnings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.