"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tennessee Williams was also an early admirer of Purdy's work.
- Tighe became acquainted with Thomas Moore, an early admirer of her writing, and others interested in literature.
- After falling into neglect a few decades after it was built, it has been restored by an early admirer.
- Yet the irascible and racist Ty Cobb was an early admirer.
- Mr. Stewart's career in the 70's outraged some anguished early admirers.
- Noted composer Percy Grainger was also an early admirer and supporter.
- Henry James, an early and passionate admirer of Flaubert, considered the book a large step down from its famous predecessor.
- Liszt was an early admirer of his music.
- William Jennings Bryan was another early admirer of the observance.
- Mulhall found an early admirer in Steve Taub, one of the first owners to give her horses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.