"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An early enthusiast, he is said to have assembled one of the premier private collections in the country.
- Steven was an early enthusiast for the London Eye.
- In the circumstances, the wide-screen approach of earlier enthusiasts was out of the question.
- Bolton (1816-84) was an early enthusiast of the Gothic revival.
- Sometimes, marketing campaigns tried to keep early enthusiasts in the loop until the cars were widely available.
- Sierra Club members were also early enthusiasts of rock climbing and pioneers of the craft.
- He was an early enthusiast for and advocate of the cooperative movement.
- His shoulder injury forced him to give up weightlifting, but he became an early enthusiast of "power walking."
- Scott became an early enthusiast of the automobile.
- Arthur was also an early enthusiast in rugby history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.