"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Chances are, some people would think you were talking about a new soft drink, anyway.
- The bartender places the fresh new drink on the bar.
- The sales at the stand increased substantially after the introduction of the new drink, going up to $100 a day.
- I made some new drinks and brought the bottle back to the table beside the bed.
- He shook his head to refuse her offer of a new drink.
- Susan came out into the kitchen once to make two new drinks.
- She cannot estimate when the new drink will be on the market.
- He took her glass and walked back across the room, returning a moment later with two new drinks.
- In fact, Roman made a new drink to help solve the problem.
- The company has started an aggressive campaign to promote a new soft drink.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.