"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the moment, though, a stiff drink was in order.
- I could use a stiff drink after that long meeting,' she said, looking back at them over her shoulder.
- I needed a stiff drink or two after that one.
- He felt very much in need of a stiff drink, or several.
- Now, on the other hand, you look like a man who could use ten stiff drinks.
- I began to feel the need of a stiff drink myself.
- "You have the look of a man who could stand a good stiff drink."
- I went out into the living room and had a good stiff drink.
- What he needed now was a stiff drink and eight hours' sleep.
- "Because you are going to need a very stiff drink."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.