"discard" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Indeed any player may discard their hand in this way.
- With a different hull number, 323, she was discarded in 1978.
- The entire old heap is then discarded in one piece.
- For example, would discard all definitions in the named set.
- What he wanted was to find a good use for the millions of tires discarded in this country each year.
- Cigarettes could also start fires if they are not put out and then discarded in the environment.
- However, the merger plans were discarded in December 2006 since the differences seemed too large.
- "I keep thinking you will discard it in favor of something newer and better made."
- Anyone discarding tobacco products in those areas would also be subject to the fine.
- If that failed, the categories were discarded in favor of new ones, and the process began again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.