"discard" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He discarded a club from his hand and could not now be defeated.
- South must call for a heart, and then discard a club or a diamond from his hand.
- He discarded the straw from his mouth and spoke with energy.
- He then led a club and discarded a heart from the dummy.
- Therefore, they were simply discarded completely from all the work for the cause".
- Words not only change their meanings, they are often discarded from the language altogether.
- The object is for the player to discard all the cards from their hand.
- After he has done so, tell him to discard that many cards from his deck.
- His best chance is to discard a club from the dummy.
- She must cash the diamond nine and discard a club from her hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.