"discard" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the following two days he discarded one idea after another.
- Most Internet companies discard such records after a few weeks or months.
- They apply only to that attack and are discarded after use.
- He discarded his long trousers nearly a decade ago after a trip to China.
- The official box scores were discarded after three years as "working sheets."
- The idea of collective German guilt was soon discarded after the war.
- For most of us in the modern world, a book is a commodity to be consumed and then discarded after one reading.
- The race was discarded after a protest hearing about the placement of the mark.
- The bit players and half talents will be discarded after the regulars return.
- It looks like a sequined jacket discarded after a party.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.