"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lighting is often submerged and must be suitably designed.
- Twin-lead can be connected directly to a suitably designed antenna:
- Optical sectioning is the process by which a suitably designed microscope can produce clear images of a focal planes deep within a thick sample.
- Results of examinations can be recorded manually on suitably designed cards or forms.
- With suitably designed hardware, processors can be added to or removed from the system on the fly.
- Suitably designed isolation transformers block interference caused by ground loops.
- Suitably designed structures made from these materials can therefore be made that bend, expand or contract when a voltage is applied.
- Software suitably designed for the particular application is employed to control the user's interaction with the multimedia data on the disc.
- Suitably designed trollers can also catch mackerels effectively when they swim near the surface.
- However, their beneficial potential is at its best when they are transparent, well targeted, and suitably designed for practical implementation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.