"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the spring of 1944, Murtić joined the liberation forces, where he worked designing graphics, posters, and books.
- In 2002, the show built a new set and designed a new logo and graphics.
- They do everything from designing graphics for a home-shopping service to fashioning an easy-to-use remote control.
- "I'd like to concentrate on art, but I also plan to design graphics on computers," she said.
- To earn his way through the University of Wisconsin as a communications major, meanwhile, he began designing computerized graphics.
- He designed graphics for the group including, for their first show, a poster, which was banned by the police.
- Creative computer work - designing graphics, cards and composing music.
- The site also has a strong volunteer spirit, with users adding new features to its open-source code and designing graphics for one another's pages.
- He has been designing apparel, accessories and graphics for more than a decade in the street and action sports industry.
- He started his professional career by designing graphics on sets for films such as Judge Dredd.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.