"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If appropriately designed, such a combination could simultaneously sustain the American economy and reduce the deficit.
- The rotor speed can either be increased or decreased by an appropriately designed controller.
- All are satisfied that the plan is robust and appropriately designed to deal with an incident in this area.
- So if the response plan is "robust and appropriately designed", why didn't Cairn release it themselves?
- From the terrace of the chapel, which has been appropriately designed, visitors can safely watch over the gorge.
- So the tools of realism are designed to present details about a character appropriately and effectively.
- Membership is organized according to grade with activities designed appropriately for each level.
- Appropriately designed space walks, proper training and attention to detail reduce risks, he said.
- However, they can also be a source of prosperity for people and regions, if the change is designed and controlled appropriately.
- We need institutions that are appropriately designed so that they operate effectively.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.