"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The museum is designed and conceived by Delhi based design studio which specializes in designing museums and exhibitions.
- From 1957 to 1964, he designed exhibitions, catalogs, and posters.
- At Pentagram he leads a team designing identities, exhibitions, environmental graphics, books, magazines, and web and interactive projects.
- He designed exhibitions throughout the art gallery and museum spaces, along with catalogues and travelling exhibitions.
- As architect, he has been designing exhibitions, picture galleries and performance spaces.
- Droog works with independent designers to design and realize products, projects, exhibitions and events.
- During this period Kosh became well known in the London avant-garde art scene for designing and producing exhibitions, posters and books.
- As well as houses, he has designed parks, exhibitions and large-scale developments.
- Cecilia Frank has designed information and exhibitions for official purposes, such as the City of Stockholm.
- She has designed medical uniforms and exhibitions of architecture in Berlin and Rotterdam.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.