"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also designed interpretive displays for Everglades National Park.
- (He is also designing electronic displays for the new Reuters headquarters to open in Times Square this fall.)
- The men carefully laid out floor plans and designed displays, showcases, and aisles before creating plans for the building itself.
- Second, many non-profit organizations did not have funding for needed professional engineering services to design displays and exhibits or keep relevant databases.
- As the years passed, she designed increasingly elaborate displays.
- To support his painting, he said, he does freelance work designing audio-visual displays.
- He began his career by designing displays at Mark Foy's, Sydney's leading department store at that time.
- What was needed was a new museum building with adequate space, accessibility and environment, and professionally designed displays.
- Eventually they're going to have to design better displays for us.
- Task scope: Both teams must design in-store displays for an identity-theft protection company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.