"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the computer, he is able to design sculptures from one to one hundred feet in size.
- He is a sculptor who has designed several monumental sculptures, including the award-winning Sentinel.
- Rickey was able to design sculptures whose metal parts moved in response to the slightest air currents.
- Using a sculpting table, Sims can design sculptures which can be sold.
- By 1971 she began receiving commissions to design and make large public sculptures.
- His range was immense, designing glassware, stoneware, jewelry, and furniture for mass production, as well as individual sculptures in several media.
- He designed surrealism paintings and erotic sculptures.
- As well as his many drawings, he illustrated more than two hundred books and also designed paintings and sculptures.
- In addition to designing intricate sculptures and exhibits, Sanborn has also turned some of his large-scale outdoor art into an interactive experience.
- She has designed video installations and sculptures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.