"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- AMY is primarily designed for younger age groups but has exhibits, classes and activities designed for all age groups.
- Most villages are frequently visited by tourists and have designed small exhibits of local peculiarities.
- This is not the case with successfully designed computer-based exhibits, which look and feel nothing like a desktop PC.
- Science Projects continues to design, develop and build exhibits for science centres, museums and visitor centres around the world.
- He continued his work in the field of lighting design by taking a position at the National Gallery of Art both designing and lighting exhibits.
- Imagineering designed exhibits for the Port Discovery children's museum at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Maryland.
- The objective is total immersion, designing exhibits so that visitors can experience the specific culture, environment or historical period using all the physical senses: sight, smell, sound, taste and touch.
- Or to design exhibits that don't just create atmosphere but spur understanding?
- While working at the Exploratorium one program that he designed exhibits for was the Human Genome Project (HGP).
- My 'real' job is designing interactive exhibits for museums, an when I'm not doing that I invent machines that manipulate some kind of phenomena.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.