"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Picospan may sound like a dinosaur in today's slickly designed GUI based software, but it has many advanced features not available in today's systems.
- The gallery itself is slickly designed, the lighting muted to induce a reflective mood.
- EVERYONE knows there is nothing wrong with buying inexpensive home furnishings, and nowadays you can find plenty of slickly designed items that look expensive but are mass-produced and priced to please.
- "If the building has a look that suggests that one might put change in at the top and get something out of the bottom, this is only because today's slickly designed commercial structures more and more frequently resemble a product, a machine or a package."
- The slickly designed production includes fine work by talented veterans of the Off Off Broadway scene like the costume designer Tara Webb and the film composer Michael Friedman, both of whom capture the silent-film aesthetic.
- Pet research and development project is a slickly designed prototype transportable, 1,280 by 1,024 16" diagonal gas plasma monochrome flat panel display SuperSparc box weighing under 20 lbs with desktop footprint of about 9" by 6" and depth of 3.5" minimum to 5" maximum.
- "Always at your service, I will have learned the exquisite power of etiquette," is applied to one on mahogany panel, its components compartmentalized by a slickly designed format.
- But several auto makers plan to enter the market for small, inexpensive sport utilities, starting this spring with the slickly designed and much more utilitarian Toyota RAV4.
- It's in a slickly designed new SoHo hotel, 60 Thompson Street.
- It's a step out of town, but the slickly designed Árbæjarlaug is well known as the best family pool: it's half inside and half outside, and there are lots of watery amusements (slides, waterfalls and massage jets) to keep the kids entertained.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.