"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Besides designing rooms with various furniture, the player may also create landscapes.
- The Newton's designed rooms devoted to the countries from whence their art objects were acquired.
- Its 65 coolly designed rooms, some with whirlpool baths, are fitted into a 1930's building.
- Earlier than Meissonnier, he designed and executed rooms fully incorporating the crucial innovations.
- There are nine individually designed rooms at Escape.
- Some apartments have specifically designed rooms for students with disabilities.
- This software is geared to designing rooms rather than entire houses.
- Twenty years ago, she started designing miniature rooms, working as an interior designer on the smallest possible scale.
- "When you design rooms, you begin to wonder about the people who stay in them," she said to explain her interest in designing clothes.
- The hotel style designed rooms are being converted to include kitchens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.