"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were of Chinese design, with Chinese writing on them.
- "In Chinese traditional design the surfaces are more neutral."
- Cool, contemporary Chinese design that should inspire plenty of gift ideas.
- The carpets lying on the wooden floors were all woven with Chinese designs.
- This missile was far more advanced than any Chinese indigenous design.
- He said most of the crates were simple wooden boxes except for about 50 that had an ornate Chinese design.
- The floor, however, was entirely covered by a thick, tufted carpeting of Chinese design.
- Many current Chinese architectural designs follow post-modern and western styles.
- Roofs are typically red in color and are inspired by Chinese design.
- This fish shape was from a typical early Chinese design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.