"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Birdramon and Saberdramon also take design cues from the phoenix.
- Almost every exterior design cue is different from the sedan counterpart.
- Instead of dramatizing the difference between new and old buildings, they began to take design cues from the existing cityscape.
- It will also borrow some design cues from the Endeavor, he said.
- Both are designed to support touch, with the photo application taking many design cues from the iPhone's photo browser.
- Some of these design cues were adapted to the 2003 production Viper.
- So Jaguar has a hefty catalog of design cues to draw on.
- I'm holding a large, three-spoke steering wheel, a design cue from the past.
- It was tried with design cues from the 1956 Clipper (visual in the grille and dash).
- With some design cues taken from boats, in which Vermot explored the market at one time, it was well received.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.