"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The model is based on a modified British design.
- The architectural style at the time was modeled after British and American design.
- The guns themselves were a step away from standard British designs.
- The British design embraces a number of similar technical aspects.
- I'd like to think something brilliant is about to come out of British design.
- Fraser is not exactly sure what defines contemporary British design.
- Nice also to see a great bit of british design ideas put into the new buses.
- British designs often had three gun turrets with a total of 8 machine guns.
- Three ships were built, based on a British design, entering service from between 1924 and 1925.
- However, the British design produced a faster ship with greater range and larger guns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.