"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like the Type 209, the TR-1700 was an export-only submarine design.
- This submarine design set the former world solo dive depth record in 1985 at 1000m.
- In time, these fanciful dreams became reality in the form of the first practical submarine designs.
- Some of the recent Soviet submarine designs, building on technology liberated from the West, were extremely quiet.
- Project 1840 is the name of a Soviet diesel-electric submarine design of which only one vessel was built.
- Borelli is also considered to be the first man to consider a self-contained underwater breathing apparatus along with his early submarine design.
- State-of-the-art submarine design and construction in the 1920s and 1930s made this combination of qualities very difficult to achieve.
- Various new submarine designs were developed during the interwar years.
- Broadband detection range is low for submarines, usually less than five miles, due to quiet submarine designs.
- He eventually became a consulting engineer for a number of steamship lines and in his spare time did some work on early submarine designs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.