"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Homoplasy: the result of natural selection, or evidence of design limitations?"
- All this was to be achieved with available engines, a significant design limitation.
- Many of these studies suffer from significant design limitations.
- Several things can affect the gravity turn procedure making it less efficient or even impossible due to the design limitations of the launch vehicle.
- Related problems were design limitations and lengthy project completion times, which frequently caused investments to be less productive than hoped.
- Although this presents some design limitations, it is simpler than using synthetic heat transfer fluids, and of somewhat lower cost.
- Owners in both classes agree that design limitations tend to place the focus on crew work.
- Stearny said that the game's use of scrolling helped remove design limitations associated with the screen.
- There are many who see the SX-3, despite its design limitations, as a warning bell.
- Their roles imposed several design limitations on the vessels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.