"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One of the key elements of the 1NR-FE engine is its piston design.
- The original Napier Culverin was an opposed piston design.
- All Junkers diesel engines were two stroke, opposed piston designs, an arrangement he invented in the early 1890s.
- This is accomplished through a piston design, rather than a spinning cam.
- Several revolutionary improvements were achieved in this design, such as a new piston design and combustion process.
- The brakes are all two piston design.
- All calipers are of four piston design.
- Like the HK416, the HK417 is a gas-operated, with a short-stroke piston design similar to those found G36.
- All Atomic first stages are flow-through piston designs.
- The H&K's design replaces the direct impingement gas system with a newer piston design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.