"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For each engine type - a certain displacement, cylinder design and configuration - the fee is $24,000.
- This double cylinder design raises a safety issue.
- For the 18 cylinder design, it was possible for firing events to be interlaced over all six banks.
- It should be noted that the 9 cylinder design, having three banks of cylinders, has its crankshafts rotating in the opposite direction.
- It had an even better cylinder design than the Class 14, with larger and straighter ports that resulted in a very sharp, free exhaust.
- The revolving cylinder design, while popular with pistols, did not work well for rifles.
- Another solution was to use a revolver with a detachable cylinder design.
- Because of this, many modern large caliber hunting revolvers tend to be based on the fixed cylinder design.
- The three cylinder design fitted to the class gave it a distinctive off-beat exhaust sound when climbing upgrade.
- Nevertheless Gilman pressed ahead with the cylinder design, building a "paper project" V-12 engine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.