"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course, zoning and design constraints have also affected supply.
- To understand this evolution it is important to understand the life cycle of a design constraint.
- Systems designers are often interested in selecting the most effective architecture or design constraints for a system, which drive its final performance.
- All parts of a bearing are subject to many design constraints.
- This puts additional design constraints on the bandwidth of the conversion circuit.
- Creating room under the hood is not always easy because usually there are other design constraints, such as aerodynamics and styling.
- Economy car designers are forced by stringent design constraints to be inventive.
- But design constraints are part of the problem, too.
- Another design constraint will be the ascending speed of the climber.
- Another design constraint was the short turntables used at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.