"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some of the questionable deals were done in Brookhaven.
- She is also aware of some questionable financial deals Judah has made, which adds to his stress.
- Other cases involve questionable deals worth "only peanuts," a diplomat said.
- We're going to be waiting to see how well he and Mr. Klein deliver on his promise to make this questionable deal pay off.
- Still, they said the plaintiffs ended up with a questionable deal on two fronts.
- Children that young are already falling prey to questionable deals offered over the Internet, she said.
- The battle reached a crisis point in May, when the board received a report from its outside lawyers outlining some questionable deals.
- But officials point out that the contract is hardly the first questionable deal undertaken in Nassau County.
- "Good management trumps what may seem to be questionable deals," he said.
- The resulting illusion of profitability sustained the stock price, making more questionable deals possible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.