"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He recounted the anxieties produced by demolition of the wall and discovered plans for other dubious deals.
- Another dubious deal offers free travel as an inducement to take out a credit card.
- Now that dubious deal has been further complicated.
- You would not believe how many tough tycoons have been charmed into dubious deals by a seductive secretary.
- These dubious deals, industry experts and consumer groups say, are variations on the same ploy.
- Within months, newspapers were headlining allegations of dubious deals.
- And after that there were some dubious deals in tinned fruits - and trouble over eggs.
- Charles wondered what new disaster had hit the production, or which of the producer's dubious deals had just blown up in his face.
- Tax lawyers would also be subject to disciplinary action if they were found to have written opinions blessing dubious deals.
- But this dubious deal isn't enough, it seems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.