"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I always thought you got a bum deal when you were thrown off the force in New Orleans," she said.
- That's a bum deal for an organ that beats about 100,000 times daily to supply every cell in the body with freshly oxygenated blood.
- "It's a bum deal," said Richard Smith, 37, a bus cleaner.
- Sounds as though she didn't get a bum deal.
- Like, if he's been alive this whole time, it means he laid a bum deal on her.
- Any such compromise would be a bum deal.
- That you two got a bum deal from life?
- Look at the numbers that way, and it appears that Time Warner shareholders are getting a bum deal.
- Rosario's very gaze was a judgment, an assertion that she would never make such a bum deal for a client.
- Mr. Garcia now says he got a bum deal and - out of the spotlight only two months - is once again ready to rumble.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.