"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is usually a small cover charge (around $3) for live music.
- There is only a $35 cover charge for the late show.
- Just to go into a club that has a $10 cover charge is likely to be a $25 evening.
- "Good food and no cover charge is the best possible way to make a club successful," he said.
- As the sun went down, a small line formed to pay the cover charge.
- Catch them now while there is still no cover charge.
- But, for him, this was worth it, despite the rather large cover charge.
- "No cover charge is a way to get traffic and keep people coming through the door," he said.
- "I might ask for an additional cover charge from you."
- As with many places in town, the cover charge gets you one drink.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.